Apache2 : Update :Warning: the following items did not execute

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Nov 5 10:31:46 PST 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Bill Hernandez wrote:
> When I tried to update Aache 2.2.4, I got several messages in the
> log :

[snip]

> Any ideas ?

That only tells us that something went wrong, it doesn't give enough
information to try to understand what is causing the problem.

You should try to do your upgrade again, but add the "-dv" flag to
your invocation of "port" so that you get more output.

If you can't figure out what the problem is with that additional
output, people on the mailing list will probably be able to help.

--
Daniel J. Luke