Image Error: redland-bindings does not exist

Christoph Ambichl christoph at ambichl.net
Thu Nov 8 07:25:01 PST 2007

Hello,

I want to install Redland RDF Language bindings for perl (http://redland-bindings.darwinports.com/
) in Leopard, but I get this error message:

Macintosh:~ chri$ sudo port install redland-bindings
--->  Activating redland-bindings 1.0.6.1_0
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: Source
file /opt/local/var/macports/software/redland-bindings/1.0.6.1_0 does
not appear to exist (cannot lstat it).  Unable to activate port
redland-bindings.

I am new to Mac, so I have no idea where to locate the error.
I successfully installed other packages like p5-xml-writer or p5-yaml.

I have a MacBook with Intel CPU, and OS X Leopard (upgraded from 10.4).
I use XCode 3.0, MacPorts 1.520 and the package I want to install is:
redland-bindings               www/redland-bindings 1.0.6.1
Redland RDF Language Bindings

thanks for reading
christoph