Missing gdkx.h in gtk2 resolved

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:28:00 PST 2007

Le 7 nov. 07 à 12:54, Alwyn Schoeman a écrit :

> grep: /opt/local/lib/libgtk-quartz-2.0.la: No such file or directory
> sed: /opt/local/lib/libgtk-quartz-2.0.la: No such file or directory
> libtool: link: `/opt/local/lib/libgtk-quartz-2.0.la' is not a valid
> libtool
> archive
> make[2]: *** [libeel-2.la] Error 1

I don't know anything about eel and gnucash, but this sounds like
something during the build process found that you are running Mac OS
X and concludes that you have gtk-quartz, just like Firefox assumes
you want to build an Aqua app by default on Darwin.

Bad assumptions are... bad.

--
Anthony Ramine, the "Ports tree cleaning Maestro".
<nox at macports.org>