browser displays the source php on macports site ?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Nov 8 14:03:23 PST 2007

On Nov 8, 2007, at 15:46, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> When I clicked on :
>
> http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/trunk/www/.htaccess
>
> I got :
>
> <Files ~ "\.inc$">
>     Order allow,deny
>     Deny from all
> </Files>
>

> As you travel down the hierarchy to the link below :
>
> http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/trunk/www/ports.php
>
> All the php content is displayed. Is that something you guys want
> to do ?

Well.... yes. The source code of the new web site is in the
repository, which you're browsing, so it's expected that you're
seeing the source code there.

What were you expecting to see? If you want to see the new web site
served up thru a PHP interpreter, that's currently happening at a URL
which I forget but I'm sure someone will reply with it.