HEADS-UP: svn & trac back online

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Nov 12 13:26:48 PST 2007

	Hello everyone!

	Subversion and Trac servers are now back online and operational,
running 1.4.5 and 0.10.4, respectively, on new hardware. Please give
them a try and feel free to report any findings you have.

	These upgrades will now allow us to do some cool things like
installing some strongly requested Trac plugins and svn {pre,post}-
commit hooks, so stand by for further improvements to our
infrastructure (in a timely manner, of course ;-)

	I would publicly like to thank Bill Siegristg for working so hard on
not only maintaining our infrastructure, but also pushing it forward
to enhance our Mac OS Forge based services and offerings. Most
appreciated!

	Regards,...

-jmpp