wireshark crashing on Leopard -fixed

Noah Salzman noah at salzman.net
Thu Nov 15 10:07:23 PST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for the tips about the updated binaries.

If someone wanted to receive the fixes in an "official" release
(rather than pull down 'hotfixes' from the aforementioned sites) where
will these fixes come from? Does "official" mean an Apple X11 update?
Should I hold my breath?

Just curious.

   --Noah--