ocaml won't compile/install {Scanned}

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Sun Nov 18 09:02:31 PST 2007

I recommend grabbing MacPorts trunk. It's certainly the easiest
solution. If you don't want to do that, then yes, you need to rip out
that line and add in

configure.env-append MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
build.env-append MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4
destroot.env-append MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4

I don't actually know if all 3 of those are required, but since I
don't know which ones are (and the macosx_deployment_target command
actually sets the env var on every single target executed), doing
those 3 should work.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard