Gnome-VFS Fails to Upgrade

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:51:50 PST 2007

Ryan,

You are correct. I was able to find a solution in the bug trac. A user
specified that they removed heimdal and that solved their problem and
were wondering if anyone else could confirm. A user with a Panther
setup, did as the user had said to do with heimdal and received a
different error complaining about not being able to find gssapi. I
received the exact same error. Then I realized that I didn't "clean" my
Mac Ports. Here are the steps I did to resolve my problem.

sudo port -v uninstall heimdal
sudo port -v clean --all gnome-vfs
sudo port -vu upgrade gnome-vfs

I am attempting to register now but it appears I have had once did that.
I am unable to remember my password, so I am awaiting the system to send
me a new one. Here is the solution until I get that worked out.

-Altoine

--
http://www.houseofmobility.com

.--. `