cdrtools returning error on install

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Nov 21 20:11:38 PST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007, at 21:33, Tomasz Finc wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2007 6:17 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Nov 21, 2007, at 17:19, stuw20 wrote:
>>
>> > I was wanting some help with cdrtools. I need it to run turbojet2.
>> >
>> > When I try and
>> >
>> > install ports cdrtools
>> >
>> > It replies with this error.
>> > Error: Target org.macports.patch returned: error copying
>> > "/usr/share/libtool/config.guess": no such file or directory
>> > Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>> >
>> > Any ideas?
>>
>> I don't see any open bugs for cdrtools. Also, /usr/share/libtool/
>> config.guess exists on my Mac OS X 10.4.11 Intel system. What OS do
>> you have?
>
> This exact issue has also been reported for libnet in
>
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/13334
>
> No progress on it yet from the port maintainer. I had to manually
> change the port file to pickup a config.guess in /opt

10.4 and 10.5 both include /usr/share/libtool/config.guess, so if you
don't have it, we need to fix that. Maybe it's provided by an
optional package you didn't install? Tell us what OS version you have
first, then we can postulate what package you might be missing.

Or I suppose the ports could be changed to depend on the libtool port.