bash / tab-completion

Eckhard Wiemann e_wiemann at gmx.de
Thu Nov 22 11:38:16 PST 2007

I installed bash 3.2.25 via Macports and tried it instead of the pre-
installed 2.05b.0. There is no maintainer listed in the Portfile,
therefore I post to the Mailing List. I tested it with the X-Server
(Aqua-Terminal does not accept the entry "/opt/local/bin/bash" for my
shell in the Netinfo-Manager).

Now when using the tab-completion and there is more than one file to
choose, the cursor jumps four characters back within the command line
instead of remaining where it is.

Did anyone make experiences similar to this?

Eckhard.