cdrtools returning error on install

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:17:06 PST 2007

On 11/21/07, stuw20 <stuartw at cleancutsound.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wanting some help with cdrtools. I need it to run turbojet2.
>
> When I try and
>
> install ports cdrtools

that's not what you actually typed, is it?

I just tried "port -d destroot cdrtools" and it's humming along, past the
config stage and onto compiling. And it just finished with no errors.

And at the end of the thread you mention that you have fink installed.
having both fink and macports is contraindicated[1], as they say in the
trade. You can finesse it with well-constructed PATH statements, but it's
better not to try it.

It sounds like your system(s) (if there is more than one person on 10.4.x/2.4.1
with this issue) is messed up somehow.

1. http://www.answers.com/contraindicated&r=67
--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/