Can't install Gimp on 10.5.1

chagrins chagrinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:38:48 PST 2007

Thanks. I did sudo port -d install gimp, and I get this output,
seemingly ad infinitum:

DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: expat
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/XFree86
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: XFree86
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: XFree86
DEBUG: Found Dependency: path: /usr/X11R6/lib filename: libX11.6.dylib
regex: ^libX11\.6\.dylib$
DEBUG: Found Dependency: path: /usr/X11R6/lib filename: libX11.6.dylib
regex: ^libX11\.6\.dylib$
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/x11/render
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: render
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: render
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/textproc/libiconv
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: libiconv
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: libiconv
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/textproc/expat
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: expat
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: expat
DEBUG: Found port in file:///opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/print/freetype
DEBUG: Searching for dependency: freetype
DEBUG: Didn't find receipt, going to depspec regex for: freetype