PHP5 Installed Extensions?

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Tue Nov 27 22:31:14 PST 2007

On 27.11.2007, at 19.42, Conrad Taylor wrote:

> Hi, where does Mac Ports stored the installed php5 extensions?  Also,
> how does one enable them?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Conrad

Hi,
you mean like:
php-config --extension-dir

that for me gives '/opt/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-
zts-20060613'?

Enabling them happens in php.ini-file (there are two example ones in
the package, not in use by default), look for a section for extensions.

PS cc'd this message to macports-users list (in case someone else has
the same question).

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386