port sqlite3 broken

Christoph Ludwig ludwig at fh-worms.de
Mon Oct 1 00:17:16 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 01, 2007 at 01:46:05AM -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2007, at 04:24, Christoph Ludwig wrote:
>
> >my attempts to upgrade sqlite3 on a MacBook Pro (Intel, Mac OS X
> >10.4.10)
> >failed with the error message below. Is this a known problem? Does
> >anyone have
> >a fix for it?
[...]
> That would be this bug:
>
> http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12790
>
> You can add yourself to the bug's Cc list if you would like to be
> informed of the bug's progress.

thanks. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to do that:

I followed the link you provided. There, I logged into my account (using the
"Login" link on the top right.) I am then presented with an editor field that
allows me to add an additional comment to the report - but I cannot find a
field to add myself to the CC list. The only comment I could add was a "me
too", which I do not consider helpful information that needs to be added to
the bug database.

I may miss the obvious, but this interface does not seem very intuitive to me.

Regards

Christoph

--
FH Worms - University of Applied Sciences
Fachbereich Informatik / Telekommunikation