port -u upgrade outdated

Thomas De Contes d.l.tDeContes at free.fr
Thu Oct 4 17:43:44 PDT 2007

Le 5 oct. 07 à 00:23, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :

> On Oct 4, 2007, at 06:52, Thomas De Contes wrote:
>
>> ps : why the port command doesn't return an error code, when there
>> is an error ?
>
> Sounds like a bug to me. What port command do you run that does not
> return an error code when it should?

i did
port -nfu upgrade outdated || exit

it finished as i said at 13:52:42 (do you want the complete log ?)
and it did not "exit", it continued the script instead

if it is you who corrects that, don't forget that it should not
return an error code when there is no port to upgrade, since it does
successfully what it have to do

--
j'agis contre l'assistanat, je travaille dans une SCOP !