Gnucash stopped working when Goffice was updated to 0.5

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun Oct 7 19:47:12 PDT 2007

Hi David,

You'll need to rebuild gnucash to fix this, as the file the name of
the libgoffice library that gnucash-bin needs is hard-coded into it
at build time:

sudo port -ufn upgrade gnucash

(see the port(1) man page for the details on what -u, -f and -n do).

We should be able to implement a way of automating this in the
future, but I'm not confident enough about the MacPorts code to do
this myself just yet.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang