fetch problem

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun Oct 7 20:28:47 PDT 2007

Hi Belinda,

> Am running port version 1.520 and am trying to install keychain.
> Any idea how to fix this?
>
> 13 % sudo port install keychain
> ---> Fetching keychain
> ---> Attempting to fetch keychain-2.6.8.tar.bz2 from http://
> dev.gentoo.org/~agriffis/keychain/
> ---> Attempting to fetch keychain-2.6.8.tar.bz2 from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/keychain
> ---> Attempting to fetch keychain-2.6.8.tar.bz2 from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
> ---> Attempting to fetch keychain-2.6.8.tar.bz2 from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/keychain
> Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed

I'm not sure that there's that much we can do about this; the
download page and the sources seem to have been completely removed.
If the download page doesn't resurface and if nobody can provide a
copy of the source tarball, then I'm afraid that it's probably lost.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)