install --withSomeFlag

Instruct ICC instructicc at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 20:42:45 PDT 2007

I installed php5-gtk with "sudo port install php5-gtk" and I noticed that mysql functions are not installed.
/opt/local/bin/php-config has configure_options '--without-mysql' which I would need to be '--with-mysql'.

I was thinking of modifying php-config and somehow launch
./configure
make
sudo make install
to reconfigure and reinstall with this flag, but I cannot find such a "build from source" directory.  Probably "clean"ed?

How should I proceed from here?