Problems installing Oregano.

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:31:29 PDT 2007

The differences between gmtl portfile and the oregano portfile seem
pretty straight forward.  I'm going to read more about this in the
documentation, but it seems like an easy change.  How do I get the
latest source in the repos?  Does it have to be uploaded there in
order to test it or can I do that from my local box?

mike

--
http://shadowofaculture.blogspot.com