cyrus-imapd?

Clint McIntosh clintmcintosh at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 05:21:22 PDT 2007

On Oct 9, 2007, at 4:45 PM, paul beard wrote:

> On 10/9/07, Instruct ICC <instructicc at hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> This is exactly the scenario a poster solved for me today (in
>> theory --- I never tried it yet).
>>
>> BUT don't be afraid to try the install again the normal way
>> without this manual intervention.  A server may have been down
>> that is now up.  It happened to me.
>
> It looks like the version mismatch is the problem. 2.3.8 != 2.3.9 and
> the portfile isn't going to fetch a newer version without
> instructions.
> --
> Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/
> <paulbeard at gmail.com/paulbeard at mac.com>

Forgive me for being a MacPorts n00b, but how do I do that? I
downloaded the port file and saw a line that said version 2.3.8. I
changed it to 2.3.9.  now what?
I did download the 2.3.9 tar.gz file from cmu.edu's ftp site
manually. Is there a way to get MacPorts to see that I've got the
file and just process it the rest of the way?

Clint McIntosh -- clintmcintosh at mac.com