MacPorts website scheduled downtime Friday morning

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Wed Oct 10 21:00:44 PDT 2007

The MacPorts web presence may be down for a (hopefully shor)t period
of time on Friday morning, about 9:00 am US/Pacific.

The macosforge team is moving the web server that serves MacPorts to a
new machine and ip address, and it may take DNS a little while to
settle across the move. (DNS TTL has been set to a minimal time, so I
hope the effects will be short).

Please join me in thanking William Siegrist and the rest of the
macosforge and apple crew for our great infrastructure.

James