texinfo doesnt function

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Thu Oct 11 07:57:09 PDT 2007

On 2007-10-10 14:42:57 -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> FYI, "info ls" works for me under Mac OS X. It appears to show the ls
> manpage. I do not have coreutils or texinfo installed.

But this is just a fallback, that won't necessarily give what the user
really wants to. The man page should be viewed with the "man" command.
Those who have the coreutils should type "info coreutils ls" to get the
documentation on ls from the info manual.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>