problem with PGP build

Nodje nodje.co at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:01:08 PDT 2007

thanks for the tip guys.
I just needed some pgp software, tried my luck with 'sudo port install
pgp'. I thought I'd be the latest version.
I'm unfortunately unable, yet, to understand the cause of the error by
reading stacktrace.
I ended up downloading gnupg binaries for 1.4.7.
I'd be happy to get the 2.0 from Macports.
What would be a good way to check version availability in port?

More generally, when some fix have been commited to SVN, like the one
for compiling firefox-x11, what is the best way to get the latest update?
'port selfupdate' doesn't get you the latest version of the trunk isn't it?

cheers