Error with freeradius

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Oct 12 06:45:58 PDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 3:46 AM, Jürgen Brändle wrote:
> Very strage behavior because the config tells me:
>
>> checking malloc.h usability... yes

this should probably say 'no', as there's not really a malloc.h on
darwin.

> Anybody out there who can help me?

Do you have a /usr/local/include/malloc.h sitting around? it may be
confusing the build system.

> BTW: I want to try out some special config parameters like the one
> I found while searching for fixes:
>> ./configure --enable-developer
>
> My thinking was to do the following:
>> sudo port edit freeradius portfile
> and insert the wanted directives into this file:
>>
>> configure.args   --with-openssl-includes=${prefix}/include/openssl \
>>                  --with-openssl-libraries=${prefix}/lib \
>>                  --enable-developer \
>>                  --mandir=\\\${prefix}/share/man
>
> Will this portfile then be used when I do port install again?

Yes, but that change will be overwritten by the 'normal' portfile
when you run port sync or port selfupdate again.

--
Daniel J. Luke