Printing and plugins for firefox-x11

Stefan Bruda bruda at cs.ubishops.ca
Sun Oct 14 14:59:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

Stefan Bruda wrote:

> Now, is there any trick I need to do in order to be capable to print
> from the application?  I am getting only a "default" printer which
> does not seem to produce any print job by default.

Just to update myself, It looks like printing works after all, though only
the default printer shows in the drop-down list (other printers can be set
up using Properties and then the -P option or lpr).  It would be nice
however to be able to choose a printer from the drop-down list.  Is this a
good cause for a bug report?

> Secondly, is there any way to install plugins (such as media or flash
> plugins) under firefox-x11?  I tried to link to the ones on the MacOS
> side (not sure if it works at all though), but I cannot find them.

So nobody tried to set up plugins??

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.