pyObjC port fails to build, no maintainer needs community support

Richard Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Tue Oct 16 08:51:07 PDT 2007

I was issued this machine by my company, so I don't know if it came
from Apple this way or if the "build image" my company uses was
manually upgraded.  But, you are correct.  The Apple site still
indicates that Safari 3.0.3 is a Public Beta.  Luckily the install
image includes a unistall/Restore Safari 2.0.4

Downgrading allow PyObjC it install correctly.

Thanks for the guidance.  I hope this thread helps others!

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.