py25-memcached (Where should new portfile be posted?)

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Sun Oct 21 02:28:23 PDT 2007

On 21.10.2007, at 11:22, js wrote:

> I've created Portfile for Python memcached client, which works file
> at least for my machine.

Thank you for your contribution

> I'll post that here because I didn't find any doc saying where the
> New Portfile should go. If here is not appropriate place to do
> this, please let me know.

Normlly you open a ticket in the trac system at macports.org, attach
the Portfile to it, and make sure the packet maintainer (or macports-
dev) are listed in the tickets' cc:. This should tak care of it.

Greetings,
Jochen
--
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit                http://www.Jochen-