gnucash 2.2.1 problems (and solutions)

David Reiser dbreiser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 18:52:29 PDT 2007

On 22 Oct 2007, at 4:44:29 PM, Marc André Selig wrote:

> I'd guess you've got an old installation of gnucash hanging around.
> It used to depend on guile, slib-guile, and g-wrap.  It now depends on
> guile16, slib-guile16, and g-wrap16.
>
> This is described in the gnucash wiki.
>
> Regards,
> Marc

As of version 2.2, gnucash no longer requires g-wrap to build from
release tarballs. (you need swig instead of g-wrap if you want to
build from the bleeding edge svn). You do need slib (presumably
that's slib-guile16), though. There are some versions of slib that
don't work, but I'd have to go digging to figure those out.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at gmail.com