Cannot install gecko-sharp

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Oct 23 16:09:15 PDT 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 15:08, Анатолій Дударчук wrote:

> I've tried to install gecko-sharp many times but I'm having problems.
>
> --->  Fetching gecko-sharp
> --->  Attempting to fetch gecko-sharp-0.5.tar.gz from http://www.go-
> mono.org/archive/0.5/
> --->  Attempting to fetch gecko-sharp-0.5.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/gecko-sharp
> --->  Attempting to fetch gecko-sharp-0.5.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/general/
> --->  Attempting to fetch gecko-sharp-0.5.tar.gz from http://
> svn.macports.org/repository/macports/downloads/gecko-sharp
> Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: fetch failed
>

> What did happen?

It looks like go-mono.org is no longer providing gecko-
sharp-0.5.tar.gz. The port may need to be updated to a newer version.

I have created a ticket for you for this issue. Hopefully the
maintainer can take a look at it.

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12975

You should be receiving email updates as this ticket is addressed.