installing error: xorg-proto

Soo-Hyun Choi s.choi at hackers.org.uk
Tue Oct 30 13:00:30 PDT 2007

Okay, I get errors when I do "archive" the port.

soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port fetch xorg-proto
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port checksum xorg-proto
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port configure xorg-proto
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port build xorg-proto
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port destroot xorg-proto
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $ sudo port archive xorg-proto
--->  Packaging tgz archive for xorg-proto 20070907_0
Error: Target org.macports.archive returned: error copying
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_xorg-proto/work/.macports.xorg-
proto.state" to
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_x11_xorg-proto/work/destroot/+STATE":
no such file or directory
soohyunc at davinci: ~ $

Anyone got a clue why I'm getting this errors and how I can cure?

Thanks,
Soo-Hyun