apache2 MacPorts info message

Jochen Küpper jochen at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Tue Oct 30 14:27:02 PDT 2007

Ji James, Mark,

thank you for your quick replies!

On 30.10.2007, at 19:55, markd at macports.org wrote:

> sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/
> org.macports.apache2.plist
>
> is intended to remove the "Disabled" tag, and always has for me.  And
> unload will place it there again.  I'm not sure why it wouln't do
> that for
> you though.

Okay, sorry for me being to quick here!

Yes, it does work as you describe for me as well. I was put off by
the fact that it moved the flags somewhere else (before the "array")
inside the file.

However, it does still not restart apache at boot-time. Is there more
I have to do? I am still not moved to Mac OS X (from my Unix
experience) in that respect and don't really know how all this is
done here...

Greetings,
Jochen
--