Freash Install of Lepord and Mysql5 LaunchDaemon not working

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Oct 31 12:57:56 PDT 2007

Maybe it's the absence of the restart-netchange option, again.
Unfortunately we cannot implement that in MacPorts until code from
trunk makes its way into a released version of MacPorts. But we have
other issues blocking the release of all of the base code (such as
the "cd" command which still needs to be removed from some portfiles).

Maybe we could release a MacPorts 1.5.3 with just the restart-
netchange addition, since it appears this might be a bigger problem
on Leopard than it was on Tiger. What do you think, developers?