Avahi upgrade fails

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Tue Sep 11 05:55:15 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

	I tried to upgrade avahi and it fail because it did not find py25-gtk.
	So I activated it and other py25 stuff install.
	Then I got a error that xorg was not found. I force upgrade xorg-
utils-macros
	and xorg-xproto.
	Still no avail.
	I then look at what was install and what was in the py25 ports list.
	I took a chance and forced intalled py25-gnome.
	Sure enough that seemed to do the trick !!!

	So the deps of avahi have to be changed to either include py25-orbit or
	py25-gnome. So could somebody do this.

	I would appreciate also if any port uses python25 that all python25
stuff
	be included in the deps sothat the upgrades will go smotthly.

	regards
		Keith.