pythonW 2.5

Chris Pickel sfiera at macports.org
Tue Sep 11 09:51:47 PDT 2007

On 11 Sep, 2007, at 5:00, David Tremouilles wrote:
>  I have an issue with macport python 2.5.
> I could not find the pythonw binary...
> Seems it is not generated ...
>
> Could somebody help ?

I looked through the python24 and python25 ports and didn't see any
obvious differences that would lead to pythonw2.5 not being
generated. However, it seems possible that pythonw is tied to the
"framework" build, which is only done by python24 at present.

I don't believe --enable-framework can currently be added to python25
because it would conflict with python24. But I may be wrong in
identifying that as the source of the problem.

Chris