selfupdate headache..

Casper Holm casper at mentalindustries.com
Tue Sep 11 14:47:41 PDT 2007

Ohhh boy have I gotten my feet wet.... all i wanted to do was to test
php's on my computer and startet out by trying to install php by
entropy.. Then i had to install apache2 to get the php 5  features
about xml and in the process I forgot all about my not have xcode
installed.. So i did everything wrong and in a reversed process.

Well so far I seems like what ever I have installed before is messing
up linking and paths to fiiles scattered all over my system and I've
gotten down to installed macports and  selfupdate tells me this..

libtool: unrecognized option `-dynamic'
Try `libtool --help' for more information.
make[2]: *** [MacPorts.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1

what to make of it?

I'm on osx 10.4.10 with everything freshly updated.