selfupdate headache..

Casper Holm casper at mentalindustries.com
Tue Sep 11 15:24:43 PDT 2007

which libtool gives me

/usr/bin/libtool

so u think i migth have overwritten apples own libtool? (I must admit
I have been trashing folders and files direct from finder trying to
reinstall apache2 again).

i've installed libtool-1.5.24... wonder how i get apples libtool back

sorry to be such a fool about this... but damn have I spendt time
figuring this out