selfupdate headache..

Casper Holm casper at mentalindustries.com
Wed Sep 12 05:53:10 PDT 2007

great... /usr/bin/libtool -v gives me

pis-osses-power-mac-g5:~ pisosse$  /usr/bin/libtool -v
libtool: unrecognized option `-v'

and /usr/bin/libtool --version  gives me

ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5.24 (1.1220.2.455 2007/06/24 02:13:29)

This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.

I did found the glibtool and glibtollize in the /usr/bin dir but
moved them out.. so I guess I very effectivly have overwritten the
apple version?

thanks for helping this noob out, but is it possible to reinstall the
apple libtool or should i reinstall system?