libmng won't install

David Moylan dave at westphila.net
Thu Sep 13 12:46:13 PDT 2007

I've gotten through a bunch more port installations on my way to getting
the Gimp installed.  Now I'm stuck on libmng with the same issue I was
having on esound.  However, this one does not seem to have an option to
turn off autoconf.

I tried adjusting my path to use /opt/local/bin/autoconf instead of
/bin/autoconf, but no difference.

--->  Building libmng with target all
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_graphics_libmng/work/libmng-1.0.9"
&& make all " returned error 2
Command output: make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

Dave