libmng installation failure

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 10:13:00 PDT 2007

I don't know whether they're the same or not.  At present it appears
that esound has a problem because libbonobo cannot XML::Parser.  I
tried a couple of suggestions for what that might actually be, so far
without success.

I get a bunch of variant messages similar to what is below.

Below is what looks to me like the real problem.

checking for XML::Parser... configure: error: XML::Parser perl module
is required for intltool
Error: Target org.macports.configure returned: configure failure:
shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_gnome_l
ibbonobo/work/libbonobo-2.18.0" && ./configure --prefix=/opt/local --
mandir=/opt/local/share/man " returned error 1
Command output: checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/
install -c

Lenore