mdbtools

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Sep 16 15:48:18 PDT 2007

Thomas De Contes wrote:
> hi :-)

Hi,

> is there sb who would like make a port for mdbtools please ? :-) it
> seems that it's not yet in macports (and i don't know how to make a
> port)

I just tried it, but it gave me several build errors (issues with
-flat_namespace) which are also already reported on their mailing list
[1]. As these tools don't build on Mac OS X right now I don't think we
are able to provide a port for them.

BTW, is this still an active project? The build issues seem to be old
and nobody fixed them...

I attached my work on a Portfile so far.

Kindly Regards,
Rainer

[1]
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=fc.0075821e002d9fbb0075821e002d9fbb.2d9fbc%40gymf.molndal.se&forum_name=mdbtools-dev>