Error getting SSMTP

Scott Harper scott at mycellularsessions.com
Thu Sep 20 08:07:07 PDT 2007

markd-2 wrote:

> I committed an update to 2.61 just now so give it a few hours and do a
> selfupdate.  A port that installs is better than a broken one, and the
> patch problem will have to be worked on another day.

Thanks Mark, that is working now.  One comment, the install didn't provide a
copy of the ssmtp.conf file (it needs to go in /opt/local/etc/ssmtp along
with the revaliases file).  I'll attach a copy of the default file that is
provided in some of the other Linux distros...

scott

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12798990/ssmtp.conf ssmtp.conf