Installing MacPorts

Lorin Rivers lrivers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 08:16:29 PDT 2007

Jason,

I reckon that your problems will be solved by fixing the last "export
PATH". Unless it's a typo in your email, it appears that you forgot
the ":$PATH" at the end of your last export PATH.

There's a priority in the ordering that's normally not super-critical.
In your case, if you want MacPython to be used instead of other
installed Pythons, that requires MacPython to be at the front of the
PATH variable. The same is true regarding MySQL. FYI.

HTH