scrollkeeper

Guido Soranzio guido.soranzio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 23:59:48 PDT 2008

On Apr 7, 2008, at 8:20 AM, William Davis wrote:

> macintosh:~ frstan$ port installed rarian
> The following ports are currently installed:
>  rarian @0.8.0_0 (active)
> macintosh:~ frstan$
>
> OF COURSE I HAD PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED RARIAN!

Then "port contents rarian" should provide:

Port rarian contains:
   /opt/local/bin/rarian-example
   /opt/local/bin/rarian-sk-config
   [...]
   /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-config
   /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-extract
   [...]
   /opt/local/bin/scrollkeeper-update
   [...]

bug-buddy already use

         system "${prefix}/bin/scrollkeeper-update"

instead of the simpler

         system "scrollkeeper-update"

but this wouldn't be the cause of the error, since MacPorts
assumes that ${prefix}/bin is in your $PATH.

Please, investigate further and send us more logs through
Trac (http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/newticket):
it's improbable that was "port upgrade" to have screwed your
configuration.

-Guido