building doxygen with wizard variant fails

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Sat Apr 12 06:15:27 PDT 2008

> On Apr 8, 2008, at 9:37 PM, Marcus Calhoun-Lopez wrote:
>>
>> As for fixing the wizardapp, I really am not sure where to begin.
>> It has something to do with the Info.plist, but that is where my
>> knowledge on the subject ends.

The seems to be an upstream mess with doxygen versus iconv-Tiger and
iconv-Leopard. The changes Apple made to the iconv header make things
a real pain. The current ticket's patch doesn't build on Tiger (all I
have access to for now. Hopefully this will get fixed properly
upstream, as it's an annoying issue to chase down with each update.

I created a patch that builds the command line doxygen on Tiger ...
could someone verify that it works for Leopard? I want to commit that
before turning attention back to the wizard.

Chris