molden for mac - help please

Jochen Küpper kuepper.jochen at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 4 02:36:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

thank for your messages. I am glad you got it working.

> One thing still strange: I still got a checksum inconsistency
> problem, that is, checksums are different between the portfile and
> the distfile fetched from the official molden website. I got around
> this problem by editing the checksum codes in the portfile.

This is due to a stealth maintainer upgrade of molden (sadly this is
quite common for molden). If you encounter this problem again, please
report it at trac.macports.org.
I have now updated the Portfile for the latest molden version and it
should work out of the box.
However, I did nothing else than updating the checksums and bumping
the revision, so there is no need for you to upgrade right now.

Greetings,
Jochen
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll