Checksum problem with molden

Angyan Janos Janos.Angyan at lcm3b.uhp-nancy.fr
Wed Aug 13 10:47:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to install "molden" via MacPorts 1.600.

I had a first session, about a week ago. Then, after
having installed a bunch of libraries and dependencies,
MacPort hanged on instead of downloading the
molden4.6.tar.gz file.

I tried to finish the installation, but it seems to fail
by a checksum error:

MacBook:~$ sudo port install molden
Password:
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for molden
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for molden4.6.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for molden4.6.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for molden4.6.tar.gz
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums