set deployment target from macports.conf

Harry van der Wolf hvdwolf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 02:52:54 PDT 2008

!#@$

I can't get used to click reply all instead of just reply.
I'm on a couple of other mailing lists. The mail server of these lists set
the reply address automatically to the
macports-users at lists.macosforge.orgaddress. It prevents mistakes like
I made and keeps the mailing list
structured. This is also nice for mail clients that do automatic threading.

Is that an option here?

Harry