transcode 1.1.0 beta1 portfile with quicktime and lzo

David Liontooth liontooth at cogweb.net
Fri Aug 29 22:30:59 PDT 2008

Transcode 1.1.0 beta1 builds successfully with lzo2 and quicktime, the
latter adding among other things the mov import module, which enables
transcode to process mp4 files.

I still haven't found an elegant solution to transcode's inability to
locate the renamed ImageMagick libraries; upstream is looking at
config.log of the latest failure. In the meantime, adding a symlink works:

cd /opt/local/lib
ln -s libMagickCore.1.dylib libMagick.dylib

Chuck Remes has signaled he is no longer available as co-maintaner of
this port; he made all the essential contributions to get the port off
the ground.

I enclose an updated portfile; let me know if I should be using trac for
this.

Dave