MacPorts installs libraries I already have!

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Thu Dec 4 21:20:07 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 08:45:43PM -0800, Perry Lee said:
> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> > Yes, I would love to have cleaner anchors like the Subversion FAQ,
> > however the Subversion FAQ is a manually crafted HTML document; it was
> > not made using Trac. How can we do the same with Trac syntax?
>
> This syntax appears to work (at least in preview mode):
>
> === Explicit id === #using-explicit-id-in-heading

That works nicely, but of course we've linked to many of those sections at
this point (I know I have many times in tickets, to fetch failures and Tcl
env bug stuff at least) so changing them will break those links and might
confuse people.

For new sections, it definitely would make sense to use shorter anchors.

Bryan