Apache2 Modules?

pres201 me at brianhogg.ca
Fri Dec 12 13:06:23 PST 2008

Hi,

My apologies if this is answered elsewhere, but some searching hasn't turned
anything up yet.  I'm new to ports after trying to install apache2 from
scratch with little success so far.

Basically I'm able to install the basic apache2 with "sudo port apache2" but
I require additional configuration options (such as mod_access and mod_auth
to start).

Is there an easy way to do something this basic without hacking away at the
Ports files?  Also since these modules are included in the core apache2
download, they should compile no problem correct?

Thanks for any tips, greatly appreciated.

Brian